Comp 212 - Spring 07
Pizza Code and UML Class Diagrams
Due 1 PM, Friday, Jan. 19, 2007
No Late Submission will be accepted
The purpose of this assignment is to get you up to speed with the basics of
UML and Java syntax by reproducing the UML diagrams and the code we discuss in
class and the labs.
- Debug and submit the TestFruit.java program discuss in
- Redraw the UML class diagram, complete and submit the Pizza program as
described in the following.
Here is the UML diagrams for the Pizza program. The Java code can be
found in Lecture #3 code.
Make sure you add comments to the code as shown in the sample code.
The comments are written in "javadoc" style.
You will learn more about javadoc in lab #2. Use DrJava to
generate the html files for your Pizza program.
This homework is worth 2% of the final grade.
The homework is due at 1 PM, Friday, Jan. 19, 2007.
It is to be submitted electronically via OWLSPACE. The complete homework set should contain the
- A plain text file called README
documenting what you have and/or have not done, describing specific details that you feel we need to know when grading your work.
The README file should also contain the Rice Pledge of Honor. This README file alone is worth 5 points
(out of 100%).
- UML diagrams of all your class designs as shown in the above.
- All the Java source code necessary to compile and execute your code.
- The html javadoc files for the Pizza program.
- Put all the homework files in one subdirectory; zip up the whole
subdirectory; upload it to OWLSPACE.
dxnguyen at rice edu
Please let us know of any broken links